Get notified about your users' most important events, as they occur.
STATEWIZE works brilliantly with Slack, and allows you to opt-in for notifications about events that you report via our SDK.
The integration is simple;
- 1.Navigate to your accounts' settings to enable Slack (make sure you're on a plan that includes the Slack integration, see our plans here)
- 2.Choose the channel to which you'd like STATEWIZE to send events:Once the Slack integration is complete, you can start adding notifications to the states that you're interested in being notified about.
- 3.Navigate to a board, and choose a state that you'd like to monitor:The integrations button is the top right one.
- 4.Add a new Slack integration in the "Hooks & Analytics tools" section, and configure your Slack notification in the popup:You can add additional JSON data which will be sent with every notification, in addition to anything else you'll send as part of the SDK integration.
- 5.That's it! Your Slack notifications will look like this: